Do you want to work for a company recognized for being an award winning software developer and a “Fintech Forward Company to Watch” by American Banker? Headquartered in Austin, TX the coolest city around, Malauzai (“little monkey”) is a company that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow. We have an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment that fosters creativity so you can perform at your best. Our focus is to hire the brightest and get out of their way. Here you never stop learning, you focus on customer delight and you get to have fun doing it.
We are high growth, yet have the stability of a well- established business and the flexibility of a start-up. Take some time to learn more about what Malauzai has to offer you.
Product Managers at Malauzai Software are responsible for defining, communicating, and delivering on strategic product initiatives. The ideal individual is a team player who wants to innovate and grow while developing cutting-edge financial technology solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the continuous enhancement and delivery of new product functionality by gathering, prioritizing, and documenting requirements
- Provide detailed requirements and direction to development and design teams
- Develop and maintain prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams (engineering, UX design, marketing, operations, sales, etc.) to develop and launch exceptional products
- Oversee beta projects and perform project management responsibilities as-needed
- Assist with the QA process as-needed
- Follow and analyze market / competitive trends to ensure new feature/functionality exceed customer needs
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases and customer adoption
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for product inquiries
- Active role in marketing of product initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years product management experience
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- 3+ years mobile banking and/or internet banking experience
- Experience with web applications, native mobile applications, and third party integrations
- Experience working with vendors and vendor processes
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall development concepts
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable speaking / presenting internally and externally
- Bachelor degree w/ a focus on technology or business (MIS, CS, design); sufficient and proven product management experience could serve as substitute
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package available
- Flex scheduling
- Company outings and events
- Strong company culture in a fun workplace environment, with free weekly lunches, beer, video games and ping pong
- Recently moved to a brand new, modern office space with covered parking
- We use Slack!
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.