Do you want to work for a company recognized for being an award winning software developer and a “Fintech Forward Company to Watch” by American Banker? Headquartered in Austin, TX, the coolest city around, Malauzai (“little monkey”) is a company that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow. We have an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment that fosters creativity so you can perform at your best. Our focus is to hire the brightest and get out of their way. Here you never stop learning, you focus on customer delight and you get to have fun doing it.
Project managers at Malauzai Software are the key component to ensuring a successful launch into the marketplace for our clients. They are the direct line of contact in the software installation and configuration process between the customer and Malauzai. They serve as a point of consultation and a resource for expertise and therefore require a comprehensive understanding of banking principles, Core banking processor functionality, vendor specific functionality, and in depth knowledge of how Malauzai’s products interact and enhance these partners.
This position requires a strong ability to handle multiple projects on schedule and develop processes to increase productivity and meet delivery dates. Typical customers that a project manager will work with are larger and require implementations that are complex and challenging. The ideal candidate has strong knowledge and technical understanding of core banking behavior.
- Drive the design and delivery of the Malauzai’s Digital Product Suite on time with high customer satisfaction. Includes both Mobile and Web solutions.
- Execute daily project status meetings and troubleshoot project issues with a goal of immediate resolution
- Provide weekly reports to the executive team regarding each customer’s status within the implementation process
- Create necessary documentation to assist the customer with understanding the application design and content requirements
- Track and log customer feedback and reported issues for review by the product and development teams
- Train and mentor team members and own their professional development
- Work with Delivery Manager to ensure standardization and process adherence between teams
- Exhibit superior leadership and maintain an ongoing understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, MIS, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management
- 1 to 3 years of Financial Services experience
- Mobile banking and or Internet Banking experience a plus
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization, and presentation skills (communication to executive level is preferred)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and duties at the same time
- Must be capable of identifying and assessing project risks and mitigations
- PMP preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- New office with covered parking
- Company lunches and outings
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply.
Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.