About the Position:
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Business Analyst to join our Product Management team. This person will play a key role in working with customers to define critical business needs / goals and working directly with Product Managers to inform development, design, and delivery. Experienced BA’s have the opportunity to further their careers moving into Product Management.
- Identify and work with stakeholders to develop and document business requirements to define new product features
- Create wire frames and prototypes of new features and enhancements
- Write users stories to provide the development, design, and QA teams the level of detail necessary to deliver a quality product and take features from concept to completion
- Proactively engage with customer analysis
- Assist service personell in triaging product anamolies and coordinate resolution meeting SLA standards
- Review developed solutions before features are released to production
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide requirements to development and QA
- Manage beta projects and perform project management responsibilities as-needed
- Provide training to internal teams and customers
- Assist in documenting and demoing release features where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- A team member who wants to work in a start-up environment and be constantly challenged by change.
- A team member that can handle the ambiguity and fast-pace of the mobile world balanced with the regulated environment of financial services.
- A well-rounded person who values their personal time as much as their professional career
- Someone not afraid to take risks, fail and learn — FAST!!!
- A self-starter who can take “ownership” and doesn’t require constant management
- 3-5 years experience with software as a service (SaaS) or internet technologies.
- 3+ years experience with Mobile Banking and/or Internet Banking.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- 3-5 years working with Agile Project Management
- Experience in software company or technology company
- Great communicator — skills in both written and verbal communications
- Proven experience working in a high-volume, web-oriented environment
- Experience designing “quick-and-dirty” alternatives and knowing when this is OK
- Exposure to various development methodologies including Agile and traditional Waterfall
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems actively
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Business banking experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.