The Compliance Analyst works very closely with the Audit Committee and CISO on day-to-day compliance activities.
The primary areas of focus for the Compliance Analyst will revolve around Banking and Financial regulations and operational compliance support.
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination of operational activities to guarantee compliance with relevant regulations and ordinances.
- Creating and managing all forms and filings with customers, partners, regulatory agencies, and audit consultants.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented and well documented.
- Perform internal reviews as needed.
- Identify compliance problems that require formal attention.
- Assist in the development of risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance.
- Maintain corporate GRC systems.
- Respond to compliance documentation requests.
- Maintain Vendor Management system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- At least one to two years of compliance experience.
- Knowledge of GRC systems and process.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Analytic skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Productivity Suite.
- Process oriented and ability to execute projects.
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.