The Customer Support Manager position is an externally facing position responsible for providing delight to both customers and partners through effective communication and awesome customer service skills. In-depth knowledge of company products and programs and the development of internal processes to best support our customers will be required. This person will also direct the activities of the team.
- Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Support Department.
- Develops support protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for employees’ training and development.
- Partners with the management team to align customer Support department policies and systems with the company’s objectives.
- Oversees customer issues and ensurse effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Malauzai systems and processes.
- Sets performance standards to meet Support goals of company.
- Coaches Customer Support Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Measures Customer Support Representatives’ performance and makes employment decisions.
- Provides feedback to the company regarding Support failures or customer concerns.
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer Support, sales, and supervisory procedures & practices.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
This position will both build and supervise employees of the department and is responsible for performance management.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Customer Support experience within a retail environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.