Malauzai Software is seeking a Data Center Operations Engineer to provide technical support across a variety of technologies that include, server, network, database, security, and programmatic systems which we utilize to provide our market leading solutions to community financial institutions. Malauzai follows a DevSecOps model, and in this role you will own and troubleshoot issues to conclusion, collaborate with engineering teams to build and deploy broad-based technical solutions in support of the business, and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our most valuable asset. Our customer’s data.
This role offers tremendous growth both from a technical and business perspective as we are a successful mobile application firm based in Austin, Texas developing next-generation SmartApp technology for financial institutions. If you are looking for a challenge in the growing tech environment, like to work hard and have fun, this could be just what you’re looking for.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a fun and flexible work environment.
Our ideal candidate would have…
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with the following operating systems; Linux
- Minimum two (2) years of experience building/managing servers
- Minimum one (1) year network administration (firewalls; switches, IP/IF config, etc.); CCNA a plus
- Experience with database platform support; postgres experience a plus
- Familiarity with automation platforms such as Chef/Puppet
- Ability to participate in 24/7/365 on-call rotation and respond to emergencies as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and applications in a timely manner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
This position is located in Austin, Texas. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate. Malauzai Software does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.