Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to work for a company recognized for being an award winning software developer and a “Fintech Forward Company to Watch” by American Banker? Headquartered in Austin, TX the coolest city around, Malauzai (“little monkey”) is a company that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow. We have an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment that fosters creativity so you can perform at your best. Our focus is to hire the brightest and get out of their way. Here you never stop learning, you focus on customer delight and you get to have fun doing it.
We are high growth, yet have the stability of a well- established business and the flexibility of a start-up. Take some time to learn more about what Malauzai has to offer you.
The Inside Sales Representative is tasked with identifying, generating and closing sales opportunities through outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Prospect to identify and close opportunities selling our suite of mobile and online banking solutions for community banks and credit unions.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources.
- Generate email campaigns automonomously and by request from sales team members
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information within SalesForce.
- 2+ years of successful inside sales experience, preferably selling a SaaS solution
- Knowledge of the banking industry is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package available
- Flex scheduling
- Company outings and events
- Strong company culture in a fun workplace environment, with free weekly lunches, beer, video games and ping pong
- Recently moved to a brand new, modern office space with covered parking
- We use Slack!
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.