Malauzai Software Inc. is seeking an iOS Engineer. We are a successful software firm based in Austin, Texas developing next-generation SmartApp technology for community banks and credit unions, including mobile and web. Our team works on an innovative, highly dynamic web banking application with a quickly growing user base. We strive to deliver the best experience for our users and customers while also maintaining a code base that is as simple and clean as we can make it. We work closely with product management and other teams throughout the life of a project. We love open-source, using the latest technologies to create outstanding user interfaces.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions.
- Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry.
- A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment.
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Must have experience developing iOS apps, iPhone and/or iPad
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. ViewController lifecycle, etc.).
- Deep understanding of ObjC language fundamentals (e.g. classes, objects, methods, etc.).
- Familiar with web communication standards (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.).
- Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- Ability to work with UI without using the visual editor, storyboards, xibs, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Experience developing apps in a professional capacity (submitting to the store, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience building apps using scripts and/or build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins) is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA a plus.
- Experience with Git a plus.
- Experience developing on OS X a plus.
- Ability to live-demo and engage in technical discussion of past work is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- New office with covered parking
- Weekly lunches
- Flexible scheduling
- Company outings and events
- Fun environment
Job is in Austin, Texas. Must be local or willing to relocate.
Malauzai Software does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.