Touch ID among enhanced features supporting continuous innovation for community financial institutions
AUSTIN, TX (March31, 2016) – Malauzai Software today announced the latest release of its mobile and Internet banking SmartApps™ for community financial institutions as part of its Mobile Only Experience™ (MOX) created to deliver consistency across all screens for consumers, businesses and branch employees. The latest enhancements include an updated design and user experience with expanded navigational tools, dynamic personalization and advanced money movement features.
“To remain competitive, we must offer digital services that are fast, convenient and easy to use.” said Kevin Carson, chief technology officer of First United Bank. “We’ve fulfilled all of those needs with our partnership with Malauzai. Malauzai has every feature we are looking for including Touch ID, P2P and more.”
Key developments within Malauzai’s latest software include:
- SmartwebApps™.A mobile extension that brings the mobile only experience to advanced browsers, allowing financial institutions to reach more customers and members and either complement or replace an existing Internet banking offering.
- New User Interface. Updated navigation and design promote a truly consistent experience on any device.
- Enhanced Text Banking. Allows consumers to access balances, recent history and account transfers with the ease of sending a three letter text message.
- Touch ID. Uses biometric technology to enable consumers to securely login to mobile banking by simply touching their finger to the indicated area on a smartphone.
- P2P Payments. Facilitates money movement via mobile and Internet banking as quickly as next day.
- Two Way Secure Messaging. Gives consumers a secure means to communicate directly with their financial institutions and even attach relevant documents and pictures to their messages.
Malauzai’s MOX banking accommodates all screens – desktops, tablets, smartphones or smart watches, with applications developed to mirror the simplistic design of a mobile banking app. Users are instantly familiar and comfortable when switching from one device to another.
“The features and enhancements in this newest version of our solution are a direct response to our customers’ desire to provide a unique and customized experience that remains consistent in look, feel and usability across any device,” said Robb Gaynor, chief product officer of Malauzai. “Our bank and credit union customers have come to expect from us constant innovation and novel upgrades, from personal financial management and money movement tools to strengthened authentication methods. This latest release exemplifies our ongoing dedication to providing applications with optimal functionality combined with the best design options available to help financial institutions of any size truly distinguish themselves.”
About Malauzai Software
Malauzai was incorporated in 2009 in response to the growing demand for a technology company that could provide innovative mobile solutions for community financial organizations. As a cool company in a cool town with a focus primarily on community financial institutions, Malauzai provides Consumer, Small Business, Employee SmartApps, SmartwebApps and SmartwearApps that enhance the customer experience for mobile and Internet banking, ultimately resulting in increased value for financial institutions.