Do you want to work for a company recognized for being an award winning software developer and a “Fintech Forward Company to Watch” by American Banker? Headquartered in Austin, TX the coolest city around, Malauzai (“little monkey”) is a company that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow. We have an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment that fosters creativity so you can perform at your best. Our focus is to hire the brightest and get out of their way. Here you never stop learning, you focus on customer delight and you get to have fun doing it.
The Solutions Consultant works with the sales team to assess customer needs, and determines the overall business and technical solution. The Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding in-depth business issues while assisting the sales team to determine the appropriate Malauzai solution to meet the customer’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and communicate how the company products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure within the organization.
- Perform customer needs assessments and solution-finding sessions.
- Understand product capability gaps or functionality to define ways to handle them using partners, product enhancements, etc.
- Define the best company solutions which address requirements of prospect business.
- Design and deliver product presentations based on the customer assessment.
- Provide responses for product and technical requests.
- Coordinate document requirements for new integrations and new functionality.
- Participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by Sales Management and Product Marketing.
- Provide knowledge and training on products to peers, presales and sales staff in the organization.
- Receive knowledge and training on products from peers, Product Team, and any other appropriate staff in the organization.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits.
- Maintain Salesforce work queue.
- Assisting with RFP’s.
- Thorough knowledge of core processing systems.
- Thorough knowledge of third-party integration proficiencies, restrictions, and limitations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Experience in solution-based sales a plus, not required
- Excellent presentation skills (to various audiences – executives & individual contributors)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other desktop applications
- Willingness to travel (~50%)
- A passion for winning
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package available
- Flex scheduling
- Company outings and events
- Strong company culture in a fun workplace environment, with free weekly lunches, beer, video games and ping pong
- Recently moved to a brand new, modern office space with covered parking
- We use Slack!
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.