Malauzai Software (www.malauzai.com) is seeking a systems administrator. We are a successful software firm based in Austin, Texas developing next-generation SmartApp technology for financial institutions, including mobile and web. If you are looking for a challenge in the growing tech environment, like to work hard and have fun, this could be just what you’re looking for!
- Responsible for managing corporate infrastructure such as;
- Directory Services
- Productivity Services
- Responsible for managing desktop computing and mobile devices.
- Responsible for on-boarding & off-boarding of new employees
- Procurement and tracking of hardware issued to team members
- Reconcile IT expenses and identify / recommend opportunities of cost savings
- Review system notifications / logs for the pro-active correction of issues
- Develop / streamline processes to support company growth
- Support Security Operations Team as needed
- Perform On-Call rotation when required
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge on Mac’s, and iOS / Android Devices.
- 1-2 years of experience of administrating Directory Services and Microsoft Exchange
- 1-2 years of experience of networking administration and or troubleshooting
- Passion for Customer Service
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot Laptops, Desktop, Mobile Devices on-site and or Remotely.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Productivity Suite
- Understanding of Networking Infrastructure
- Process oriented and ability to execute IT projects
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary of $55,000
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- New office with covered parking
- Flexible scheduling
- Company lunches and outings
- Fun environment
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.