Tier 2 Support Specialist
Malauzai Software is known for our awesome design, innovation, integration capabilities, and analytics. We’re just one of those typical Austin Tech Companies – you know, awesome, headquartered in the best city in Texas, high-energy, staffed with super-creative, brilliant, and generally nice folk. You? You’re cool too, and we’d love to talk with you.
Specifically, we’d like to talk about this Tier 2 Support Technician position! We want you to join our growing team with the goal of delighting our customers – if you fit the bill.
You should be able to:
- Accurately and consistently resolve tickets for consumer and business digital banking solutions – first contact resolution is the goal!
- Quickly identify and share when tickets are more complex or are trending across the platform.
- Create and manage quality Knowledgebase content to improve self-service resources and create a one-stop information shop across the organization.
- Use your masterful skills to cut to the heart of a case – break it into appetizing morsels and serve it in an appealing way. Bon appeticket!
- Manage cases in a way that is understandable both by other internal resources as well as our end users viewing from the case portal.
- Act as customer liaison in the reporting of service incidents and requests to internal groups.
- Set, meet, and exceed customer expectations! Quick resolution of reported incidents, as well as timely and regular follow-up on open tickets.
- 5+ years of customer support experience, ideally in banking or financial services.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as the ability to prioritize work – we want you as good on paper as you are in person.
- Tech savvy! Comfortable with Apple products, mobile apps, and if you’re familiar with Networking that’s a huge plus.
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of Windows and Mac OS platforms, including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems preferred.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Salesforce ticketing system a plus, but any client facing ticketing system will do.
- A degree of any type or flavor is a plus.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package; health, dental, vision, 401k.
- Great company outings and events.
- Brand new modern office space with great décor, and covered parking.
- Strong company culture in a fun workplace environment; with free weekly lunches, beer, video games, and ping pong, we show our appreciation for our employees.
- We use Slack to communicate and scooters to collaborate!