UX Designer – Implementation
Malauzai Software is a successful and growing software firm based in Austin, Texas. We develop next-generation application technology for financial institutions and continue to aggressively innovate in both the mobile and web channels. If you are looking for a challenge in a growing tech environment, like to work hard and have fun, look no further!
About The Position:
We are seeking a full-time UX Designer to join our Product Delivery team. In this position, you would create and build customized, multi-platform digital banking solutions for community financial institutions that delight our customers. In this position, you would:
– Work closely with other Designers, Project Managers, and Engineers to create cool, branded, multi-platform digital banking applications for community financial institutions.
– Work within a defined application framework to create a unique, consistent digital brand for mobile and web.
– Conceive, manage, and lead project design from mockups to go-live, serving as design consultant and owning the customer’s design needs throughout the implementation lifecycle.
– Create mockups, multi-platform graphic assets, and utilize a content management system and internal tools to customize and build applications for iOS, Android, and Web.
– Perform quality verification checks in preparation for user acceptance testing, reporting bugs and making adjustments as necessary.
– Continually seek opportunities to elevate designs, refine processes, and execute solutions to improve quality and efficiency.
Our ideal candidate is:
– Equally creative and technically savvy, able to grasp robust software and systems. A rare combination!
– Adept at visual design and in touch with modern design aesthetics, including typography, iconography, layout, color theory and user interface elements.
– Resourceful, able to build a mobile brand with minimal creative direction and few original assets
– A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions
– Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry
– A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment
– Flexible, able to thrive in an agile environment with minimal established processes
– 2-5 years Graphic Design experience (or equivalent)
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Cloud tools
– Experience with HTML and CSS styling
– Previous experience with software implementation and/or financial technology a plus
– Experience with Jira, GIT, Dropbox, and other tools of the trade a plus
– Passion for internal and external customer service
– Excellent time management skills, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
– A positive attitude and willingness to help others succeed
– Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
– Full benefits package available
– Flexible scheduling
– Strong company culture in a fun workplace environment with free weekly lunches, snacks, beverages, and games.
– Company outings and events
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply.
Malauzai Software,Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting.