The Customer Support Representative position is externally facing; responsible for providing delight to both customers and partners through effective communication and customer service skills. In-depth knowledge of company products and programs and the development of internal processes to best support our customers will be required.
Part time, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Provide first call resolution for customer concerns
- Ask effective probing questions to understand and delight customers
- Accurately Log Calls in CRM system
- Use empathy when talking to customers
- Make technology simple and fun for customers
- Keep an eye out for trends and escalate as required
- Other Duties as assigned
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Effective Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Customer Support experience, software environment is preferred.
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
Job is located in Austin, Texas. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Malauzai Software, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas.
Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.